General Terms and Conditions
PreambleIn each bet two parties are involved, on the one hand
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd., whose registered office is at St. Julian's, STJ 4011, Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12, Commercial Register number C35109, which is permitted to receive sports bets in accordance with the official licence for organising sports bets on the internet granted by the regional authority Darmstadt according to §§4a to 4e in connection with 10a GlüStV issued on 02/11/2020, and on the other hand the customer. The
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. is an officially licenced sports betting provider who is under the supervision of the regional authority Darmstadt.
The offer of virtual slot games is carried out under the official licence MGA/CRP/278/2004/02, issued on 14.05.2020 by the Malta Gaming Authority. The contractual partners are
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. on the one hand and the customer on the other.
In the following terms and conditions
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. is referred to by the abbreviated name
"bet-at-home". The Regierungspräsidium Darmstadt is abbreviated as "authority". The Malta Gaming Authority is abbreviated as "MGA".
bet-at-home.com International Ltd. is responsible for processing all of the customers’ monetary transactions made through the two aforementioned licensees.
Table of contents
- General rules
- Betting rules
- Live betting
- 1-Click bet
- Virtual slot games
- The customer
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- Deposit Methods
- Cash Out
- Promotion Offers
A. General rules1.
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. is a limited liability company that operates the website
bet-at-home.de(hereafter referred to as the "website") as well as the official "
bet-at-home.comSports" app. Registration on the site, any use of the services offered and all bets and slots accepted by
bet-at-homeare subject to these terms and conditions (hereafter referred to as "T&Cs" or "terms and conditions").
2. bet-at-home reserves the right to update, amend and modify these terms and conditions at any time. The customer will be notified in advance of any substantial changes to the terms and conditions and must consent to the changes before they take effect. A change would be substantial if it had an immediate/direct impact on the customer. All versions contain the version number and modification date.
3. All provisions in these T&Cs are applicable to all products and services offered, unless specified otherwise. By visiting the
bet-at-home.dewebsite (along with all subdomains), using
bet-at-home.de’sservices, or downloading and/or using the app or other software provided by
4. On placing a bet or taking part in a game the customer accepts the validity and applicability of these T&Cs in their current version.
bet-at-homeuses the customer’s personal data only in accordance with
5. The legal relationship between the customer and
bet-at-homeis subject to Maltese law, excluding conflict of law provisions. For all legal disputes between
bet-at-homeand the customer, the place of jurisdiction is the court in the Federal Republic in Germany that has subject-matter and local jurisdiction.
6. All data, text, photographs, melodies, videos, graphics, trademarks, images, software, or applications placed on the website and in the apps are owned by
bet-at-homeor provided to
bet-at-homefor use under a valid licence; the customer has no rights with regard to the above items.
7. Unless stated otherwise, all given data and times are based on Central European Time (GMT+1).
B. Betting rules1. Stakes on sports bets made by customers with a permanent or habitual residence in the Federal Republic of Germany are subject to a taxation of 5.3% due to the Race Betting and Lottery Act. When placing a bet, 5.3% of the stake will automatically be deducted. The calculation of the possible winnings will be based on the reduced taxable betting stake.
2. Upon placing a bet, the customer confirms that they do not have insider knowledge or any other equivalent knowledge of the outcome or the course of the respective sports event.
3. The placing of bets on sporting events in which the customer participates is forbidden. Participation is when the customer acts in the sporting event as a candidate, sportsperson, owner, trainer or official of a participating club or as an organiser. The same applies if the bet is placed on behalf of participants in the above sense.
4. bet-at-home reserves the right to delay withdrawal requests at its own discretion if a sports event is under suspicion of betting fraud or manipulation. If organisations that maintain the integrity of sports, judge a manipulation or fraud as proven, stakes and winnings will be withheld if the bet was provably placed by persons who have had inside betting information or if the bet was placed by another person who
bet-at-homehas reason to believe to be connected with such persons.
5. It's at
bet-at-home'ssole discretion to refuse individual bets or to limit the stakes. Furthermore
bet-at-homereserves the right to exclude users from the participation in betting and gambling without giving reasons.
bet-at-homereserves the right to exclude certain games, betting events, or tournaments from the offer at any time.
bet-at-home'srecords shall prevail with regard to the content of all bets. The account statement may only be amended in order to rectify an obvious mistake or an obvious written or calculation error.
8. bet-at-home reserves the right to correct obvious errors such as mistakes concerning odds and events/teams/etc. If
bet-at-homedoes not correct the error, bets on the event will be settled at odds of 1.00. The stake shall only be deemed to be the amount recorded or confirmed by
bet-at-homereserves the right to change the odds at its discretion before bets are placed. After a bet has been placed the odds will no longer change, i.e. remain stable.
10. If the betting event does not take place as specified in the odds sheet (e.g. change of venue or against a different opponent), the bet is void and stakes will be refunded. If the home team voluntarily waive their home advantage, if the home team's ground is out of action or if the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground then the bet remains valid.
11. If the bet is placed after the betting event starts, or the stake is not covered by the account balance, the bet is void (odds of 1.00).
12. The winner of a betting event is regarded as the team or person who is declared by the judging panel to be the official winner no later than midnight (calculated according to the time at the location of the event). This also applies to long-term bets. Any changes to the classification made after this time shall have no effect on the bet payout, irrespective of the reasons for these changes.
13. Unless otherwise determined by
bet-at-home, all sporting results after normal playing time will be decisive for the settlement of the bet. Any extra time or penalty shootouts, etc. have no effect on the settlement of the bet. In American sports (such as NFL, College Football, NBA, MLB) the result after any extra time (overtime) is decisive for the settlement of the bet. Bets on the NHL are an exception to this rule, where the result after normal time shall prevail.
14. If a cancelled/interrupted betting event is re-commenced within 48 hours, bets shall apply for the result of the re-commenced betting event. Exceptions include bets on baseball games which do not take place on the same calendar day. In this case, the bet will be settled at odds of 1.00.
15. If a betting event, for any reason whatsoever, does not take place as scheduled or ends whithout an official score and is not commenced within 48 hours, bets will be reimbursed/
re-credited.Exceptions to this are football and icehockey games which are cancelled after normal playing time, and bets on baseball; if a baseball game does not take place on the same calendar day, the bet will be settled at odds of 1.00. If a betting event is cancelled and is still officially judged this result will be used to calculate the amount of winnings.
16. Bets are paid in consideration of any winning limits which may exist. In the event of a "dead heat" payments are divided accordingly.
17. The "play or pay" principle applies to all bets, i.e. if the starter on whom the bet was placed does not play or run, for whatever reason, the bet is lost if the betting event takes place. Tennis forms an exception to this rule, as the stake is refunded if the player (or a doubles pair) does not play (odds of 1.00).
18. If, in a multiple bet, a starter on whom a bet has been placed does not take part in a betting event, or if one of the events on which bets have been placed is called off, suspended or cancelled, or does not take place for other reasons and the relevant betting events are not played by the end of the calendar day two days later, these betting events are calculated with odds of 1.00. Bets on baseball form the exception to this rule; if a game does not take place on the same calendar day, the game is calculated at odds of 1.00. The same applies to betting events which have been wrongly listed in the betting programme (odds list) (wrong choice of venue), but not in the event of any team deciding to relinquish their home advantage, if the home team's ground is out of action or if the betting event is transferred to a neutral ground. If none of the starters on which bets have been placed in a multiple bet takes part in the betting events or if all the events on which bets have been placed in a multiple bet are called off, suspended or cancelled or if they do not take place for whatever reason, and the event is not transferred as described above, the stakes will be refunded.
19. The same match pair may not be combined more than once. (Also applies to handicap bets, final result bets, special bets).
20. In Head-to-Head betting, both starters must participate in the betting event. Should one or both starters not take part in the betting event, the bet is called off. If both participants in a Head-to-Head bet drop out (such as but not limited to neither of them reaches the goal), both participants will be evaluated as incorrect. Should a runner not qualify for the 2nd round this is not considered as a drop out.
21. In the event of bets being placed on "Who will score the first goal" and "Time of first goal", and no goals are scored (0:0), any bets placed shall be lost. Any extra time or penalty shootouts, etc. will not affect the bet payout.
22. In tennis, bets will remain valid as long as the match is held during the course of the tournament. If a tennis player withdraws during a tennis match or if a tennis player is disqualified all bets in which the outcome is still open are called off with odds 1.00.
23. If a football game is cancelled or no result is given, all special bets on this game such as but not limited to "Who will score the first goal" or "Time of first goal" will also be called off with odds of 1.00.
24. If a Formula 1 race or any other motorsports event starts behind the safety car for whatever reason this shall not be considered a "safety car period" during the race.
25. If a boxing event does not take place on the scheduled date, for whatever reason, but is
re-commencedwithin 28 days of the original date, all bets placed will be valid for the rescheduled event. If the event does NOT re-commence within 28 days of the original date, the stakes will be refunded.
26. If a rescheduled boxing event does not take place in the original country all bets are void and the stakes will be refunded. If the rescheduled boxing event takes place at a different venue, but in the same country as originally defined, bets are valid.
27. The result at the end of a boxing event is final. Subsequent recounting by the judges or changes made by governing bodies will not be taken into account for the results of any bets.
28. If a boxing event is stopped prior to its completion, all bets are void, except bets on the highest possible score if this score has been reached already. In that case all bets remain valid. If one of the boxers is not able to start a round, the previous completed round is considered the last round of the fight.
29. For knockdown bets in boxing every time the referee starts his count to ten will be considered a knockdown.
30. "Rounds bets" in boxing will be settled after the round in which the fight ends. If one of the boxers is not able to start another round the previous round will be considered as the last round of the fight for "victory" results of the event.
31. Winter sports: The winner of a Head-to-Head duel is, if not stated otherwise, the participant with the higher position in the final ranking. The final ranking according to the FIS (www.fis-ski.com) or in case of Biathlon the final ranking according to the IBU (www.biathlonworld.com) will be taken into consideration for the settlement of the bets. If both participants have no clearly defined positioning according to the final ranking, the last successfully finished run will be considered for the final positioning.
32. The bet "Will there be a sending off?" will be settled with YES, if during regular time an active player is sent off from the playing field with a second yellow or a red card. ln all other cases the bet will be settled with NO. Cards for all non-active players, especially players that have already been substituted out of the game, coaches, and other team members do not count.
C. Live betting1. Only bets that are offered during an event on a dedicated live bets platform of
bet-at-homeare considered live bets. The odds are continuously updated to reflect the current status of a game.
2. For live betting all betting rules stated in section B concerning game evaluation apply unless otherwise stipulated below.
bet-at-homeasserts that there can be a delay of displayed score and time of a few seconds, although details about the precise length of the delay cannot be provided.
bet-at-homehas no liability for any loss that is caused by those delays.
4. The scoreboard is for information purposes only.
bet-at-homecannot be held responsible for any errors or incorrect information on the live scoreboard and it is up to the customer to ensure they check the correct status of the game before placing a bet.
D. 1-Click bet1. As soon as bet placement via 1-Click has been activated, customers are able to place bets with their desired stake with one simple click on the odds. There are no further confirmation steps involved. The stake amount is set by the customers and can be changed at any time.
2. It is not possible to cancel a bet that has already been placed.
3. Customers can manually deactivate bet placement via 1-Click at any time.
E. Virtual slot games1. Every game offered under the
bet-at-homeSlots and Vegas sections (= virtual slot games) is subject to individual game rules. These can be accessed in the browser window of each game under the link "Game rules" or by clicking the icon .
2. Stakes on virtual slot games made by customers with a permanent or habitual residence in the Federal Republic of Germany are subject to a taxation of 5.3% due to an amendment of the Race Betting and Lottery Act of 1st July 2021. This tax will be charged either via a deduction from winnings or a reduced Return to player value (see E.3.).
In the case of a deduction from winnings, 5.3% will be deducted from the winnings. No tax is charged for stakes that do not result in profits.
3. For each game, the Return to player value (RTP) specified for the
bet-at-homevirtual slot game applies, which can be found in the game rules as well as in the FAQ. The Return to player value or RTP is the ratio of stakes to winnings that is achieved on average over the long term by the appropriate setting of the random number generators. For some games, the RTP is reduced due to the virtual slot game tax (amendment to the Race Betting and Lottery Act of
1 July 2021).
4. If a game is interrupted due to a connection error, play will resume at the point at which the game was interrupted as soon as the connection has been re-established.
F. The customer1. The customer confirms that they are the minimum age for participation in sports betting and/or virtual slot games and have the necessary legal capacity. The minimum age for legal participation in sports betting in the Federal Republic of Germany is 18 years.
2. The customer confirms that the funds used on
bet-at-homedo not come from any illegal sources and that they do not use the player account for any unlawful or fraudulent activities. This includes but is not limited to money laundering or terrorist financing under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to the customer or any company in the
bet-at-homegroup. In the event of suspected participation in any kind of money laundering or any activity related to money laundering
bet-at-homereserves the right to report such activities to the responsible authorities.
3. If an underage player is identified, their player account will be blocked immediately and all business relationships are terminated.
4. Bets successfully placed at
bet-at-homeare confirmed with the message "Your bet is accepted". This message does not have any effect on the place nor the time when the contract is concluded. Under no circumstances is the customer permitted to use anonymization services like proxy servers, VPNs or similar to circumvent the blockade of countries set by
bet-at-home. Upon infringement of these provisions
bet-at-homereserves the right to freeze and/or instantly close accounts while withholding any potential winnings.
5. The customer has the right to set stake, deposit and loss limits or to exclude themselves from either certain products or all products offered at
www.bet-at-home.defor at least one year. The request has to be sent from the registered e-mail address to
firstname.lastname@example.org. These changes can also be requested via live chat or the contact form if the customer is logged in to his player account. An exclusion becomes effective no later than 24 hours after the request is received. A notice of the customer to increase or revoke a limit or to decrease the exclusion from the offer will take effect once the requirements for an increase have been checked and only 7 days after
bet-at-homehas received such notice. Further information can be found on the responsible gaming page.
G. Account1. In order to use the services offered by
bet-at-home, the customer must have a valid player account with sufficient funds. Depending on the funds in this account, the customer can immediately place bets and stakes in virtual slot games.
2. Customers are only allowed to open one account. Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened multiple accounts with us, e.g. for the purposes of avoiding limits, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all their winnings.
3. Only natural persons may open an account with
bet-at-home. Legal entities are not accepted. Players must register personally. The account can only be registered for use by the player in his own name and on his own behalf.
4. Upon clicking on the "Register now!" button on our registration page or in the app, the customer will be redirected to our registration form which includes the mandatory insertion of personal details and account details including the first and last name, a valid email address, date of birth, address, username and password. The customer thereby confirms the completeness and accuracy of all given data. In addition, the optional mention of a valid telephone number is possible. The customer is also requested to confirm that they are over
18 yearsof age and that they have read and accepted our general terms and conditions policy. Once all mandatory fields have been completed and the "Register" button has been clicked on, the customer will receive an email at the registered email address and will be required to verify the email address by clicking on the appropriate link. Upon clicking on the "Verify" e-mail link the customer will be automatically logged in to the new account.
5. When registering, the customer undertakes:
- to register with a complete and correct first and last name;
- to register with the correct residential address;
- to register with a valid e-mail address.
bet-at-homenor is the customer currently self-excluded on any account.
6. The customer is obliged to ensure that their data is complete and up-to-date. Only the customer is liable for losses or other disadvantages which arise as a result of disregarding this provision and they therefore indemnify and hold
7. Upon registering an account as well as in the case of transactions, a "Know Your Client" procedure is carried out. This can be done directly via
bet-at-homeas well as via our verification partner.
bet-at-homereserves the right to require the customer to use one or both of these methods at its own discretion.
In the course of this process identification documents as well as additional information and documents such as proof of address, information on property and income, selfies or further information may be requested from the customer.
If this "Know Your Client" procedure cannot be completed due to the client’s lack of willingness to cooperate or failure to provide all necessary information or sufficient documents,
bet-at-homereserves the right to immediately close or lock the account.
Furthermore, customer data may be compared with personal databases in accordance with our data protection guidelines.
8. Customers have the right to close their account without giving any reason. In order to do so, the customer has to inform
bet-at-homevia e-mail. As soon as
bet-at-homehas received this e-mail the customer's account will be closed accordingly.
9. The customer as the sole and exclusive owner of the player account shall remain responsible for protecting the privacy of the player account details and shall not allow third parties access to or use of their account. In the case a customer grants third parties access to their player account,
bet-at-homereserves the right to immediately lock or close the account at its own discretion. A usage by third parties is assumed, if deposits to the account are made directly or indirectly by third parties. In such cases
bet-at-homealso reserves the right to withhold any funds until the identity of the owner of the funds has been determined and verified.
Accounts must not be transferred to third parties nor pawned. Players are not permitted to transfer funds to player accounts of other players.
10. If the player account is used by third parties with or without the permission of the customer, the customer shall bear sole and full responsibility.
bet-at-homeis not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the customer and/or third parties through the use of the player account.
11. Before data can be transmitted over the internet, the customer must use a code allocated to themselves (player account number and password, where each password can be changed by the customer). The player account number and password should be kept confidential at all times, as all account transactions will be debited to the customer once the player account number and password have been specified.
12. If there is insufficient cover in the player account and the missing amount is not transferred in sufficient time, incoming bets will be accepted as valid in the order in which they arrive provided that there is sufficient cover in the account for each individual bet.
13. For a bet or the participation in a virtual slot game to be valid, the balance of the player account – which the customer can check – must be at least the value of the betting stake or the stake for the virtual slot game.
14. In the event of obvious errors in drawing up customer account balances,
bet-at-homehas the right to make the necessary amendments.
15. Claims regarding account statements and the balances in these statements may only be made within 45 days of the betting event. Failure to claim shall be considered an acceptance of the notified account balance.
bet-at-homestrictly prohibits the use of robotic, mechanical, or electronic, or other devices to automatically make decisions in any game, whether such use is attempted or affected by a customer or by guest or by any third parties.
bet-at-homereserves the right to close an account at its discretion or to unilaterally set game or winning limits, or to completely or partially exclude the player from products or services.
18. In the event of blocking, (self-)exclusion or closure of an account, contractual obligations already made will be honoured by
bet-at-home. The customer must inform
bet-at-homecustomer service via e-mail to
email@example.com request payment of his credit. Any repayments are made duly in a reasonable time.
bet-at-homeis entitled to withhold payments in the event of any suspicion of criminal activity or a breach of these T&Cs by the customer until a final decision had been made by the competent court. Any repayments are also subject to the withdrawal provisions in article J.
19. Inactive accounts means players' accounts which have not recorded any log in and/or log out for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months.
bet-at-homereserves the right to charge an inactive account fee for 5.00 EUR per month. The administrative charge will be imposed on the player account of the player.
The first fee for inactive accounts will be deducted following 12 months of inactivity. All consecutive fees for inactive accounts will be deducted on a monthly basis until the player account balance reaches zero.
All registered players will be notified at least 30 days prior to any fees being incurred that the inactive account fee is to be charged to their accounts. Holders of inactive accounts may instantly reactivate their accounts by logging in/logging out or withdrawing the funds within the 30 days' time window without incurring any fees.
H. Miscellaneous1. Customer's requests and complaints are handled via e-mail, telephone and via live support – contact details can be found on the website. We will do our best to resolve the matter to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. However, if you are still dissatisfied, before taking any other steps, your dispute should be submitted either:
- to eCOGRA which will provide alternative dispute resolution services. More information is available here: http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php.
- or to Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, which will provide alternative dispute resolution services within the EU. More information is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
3. In case of discrepancies between the different language versions of these terms and conditions, the version favouring the player the most applies.
I. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability1.
bet-at-homedoes not guarantee constant availability and functionality of all products.
bet-at-homecannot be held responsible by the customer for any damages, losses or lost profits incurred by the customer on the grounds of non-availability of the products offered by
bet-at-homedoes not assume any liability for transmission, input and/or analysis errors.
3. Should a software or hardware error occur,
bet-at-homeis entitled to correct any erroneous entries in the customer’s account which are caused by this error.
4. In no event shall
bet-at-homebe liable for any damages or losses caused by incorrect, delayed, manipulated or improper data transfer.
bet-at-hometakes all the statutory required and technologically reasonable steps to protect customer data stored on
bet-at-home, despite the implementation of these measures, cannot be held responsible for the control and processing of customer data by third parties or any damages, losses or other disadvantages arising in connection therewith.
5. The customer is fully liable for any damages or losses
bet-at-homeincurs with respect to the breach of these T&Cs or any other provisions applicable to betting or gambling services. The customer fully indemnifies and holds
bet-at-homeharmless against any claims from third parties arising out of such conduct.
6. The user is obliged to keep all access methods and programmes with which the user uses the services of
bet-at-home.com(e.g. the browser) up-to-date.
bet-at-home.comis not liable for damages caused by access methods and programmes that are outdated and no longer state of the art.
bet-at-homeis not liable to the customer for any damages or losses, which were outside the normal and foreseeable control of
bet-at-homewhen the event occurred. Liability for any damages or losses caused by light negligence is excluded.
bet-at-homeis not liable for any loss of profit.
J. Deposit Methods1. Available Deposit methods:
|Skrill, OBT by Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap||-|
2. A name comparison of depositor and customer can be performed with the payment data that is transmitted by the payment providers. The payment methods that are used must be in the customer's name.
bet-at-homereserves its right to refuse any deposits. Further information regarding the availability of the means of payment and relevant thresholds can be found in the deposit section on the website and in the apps.
bet-at-homeis not responsible for exchange rate fluctuations and any subsequent differences.
4. Customers shall not treat
bet-at-homeas a financial institution nor expect interest on their deposits. Customers agree to fully settle any and all payments due at
bet-at-homeor at any third party. Customers further agree not to make any chargebacks and/or cancel or otherwise reverse any of their payments. In such a case, customers are obligated to refund
bet-at-homesuch pending payments and compensate
bet-at-homefor any expenses incurred by
bet-at-homein the process of collecting the customers’ payments (e.g. handling fees).
K. Withdrawals1. Available Withdrawal methods:
|Bank transfer||-||-||3 withdrawals per month free of charge. Up to
||2 withdrawals per month free of charge. Up to
|Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard)||
||-||3 withdrawals per month free of charge. Up to
2. Further information regarding the availability of the means of payment can be found in the withdrawal section on the website and in the apps.
bet-at-homereserves the right to pay out all funds in EURO only.
bet-at-homeis not responsible for exchange rate fluctuations and any subsequent differences.
5. At the customer's request, winnings or a proportion of their winnings may be transferred immediately from their balance to an account which they have specified. It is unlawful to deposit funds obtained from ill-gotten means. Therefore all transactions are checked to prevent money laundering and suspicious transactions will be reported.
bet-at-homeonly pays out funds to the same account which was used to deposit to the player account.
bet-at-homereserves the right to deviate from this rule at its own discretion.
bet-at-homereserves the right to withhold funds from withdrawals if these funds were not used for wagering/betting.
8. On request, the customer shall undertake to provide a copy of an official photographic identification document (passport, driving licence, personal ID card) as well as additional documents and information (for example: evidence of the used means of payment, proof of address, asset and salary information, selfies) before the withdrawal will be processed.
L. Cash Out1. The Cash Out option allows an early Cash Out of a placed single or combi bet from the sports and live betting offer, thus selling the bet to
bet-at-homebefore it is settled. The Cash Out option is not offered for system or multi-way bets.
2. The Cash Out option is not available if linked funds, bonus funds or voucher funds were used to place the bet.
3. The Cash Out amount is calculated based on the current odds minus a processing fee and cannot be negotiated. Bets sold via Cash Out are treated as settled. The actual final result of the respective bet does not influence the amount of the Cash Out.
bet-at-hometries to offer the Cash Out option as often as possible, but its availability cannot be guaranteed.
bet-at-homeis not liable for losses resulting from the Cash Out option not being available. If the Cash Out option is not available, the bets will be settled according to the odds with which they were placed.
bet-at-homereserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Cash Out option at any time without a warning. Furthermore,
bet-at-homereserves the right to cancel withdrawals from a cashed out bet and claim the funds back from the customer in case of suspicion of abuse, an obvious error in odds, or an error in the settlement of the bets.
6. The Cash Out option can be deactivated at any time in the account settings.
M. Promotion Offers1. bet-at-home regularly offers bonuses, competitions, promotions or vouchers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "promotion offers"). Detailed participation conditions for a promotion offer can be found either on the referring promotion material or are sent to the customer via
bet-at-home.com. Such a valid way may be to provide the customer with a web address (URL) where the detailed participation conditions can be accessed.
The customer commits to read the appropriate participation conditions in detail prior to utilising a particular promotion offer.
By participating the customer confirms that he/she has read and accepts the participation conditions.
2. All promotion offers apply only to the particular receiver and may only be utilised once. One and the same promotion offer (e.g. several vouchers of a single voucher campaign) is limited to one player account per person, family, household, IP address, computer or any other terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet). Promotion offers must not be transferred or sold to third parties.
3. bet-at-home reserves the right to, at any time, change the participation conditions for promotion offers and to terminate the promotion offers. Further,
bet-at-homereserves the right to, at their own discretion, request sufficient documents from customers in order to verify the customers’ identity prior to crediting amounts linked to promotion offers to the customers’ player account or paying them out.
bet-at-homereserves the right to completely or partially restrict customers’ participation eligibility for promotion offers at their own discretion.
4. bet-at-home reserves the right to claim back funds linked to promotion offers as well as any resulting winnings or other unrightfully obtained amounts at their own discretion, if
- a customer breaches one or more conditions of the promotion offer;
- there is reasonable suspicion that a customer, on his/her own or together with other customers, tries to elude or actually eludes the participation conditions for the promotion offer (e.g. by multiple registrations, particularly in connection with fictitious accounts or gaming communities or by "balance betting");
- customers have obtained a promotion offer by trickery or fraud.
The deposited amount, which the bonus is credited for, as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as "Linked funds" until the participation conditions for the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
The amount customers receive for depositing as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as "Bonus funds" until the participation conditions for the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
The amount customers receive for redeeming a voucher as well as all resulting winnings will be displayed as "Voucher funds" until the participation conditions of the promotion offer have been fulfilled or can no longer be fulfilled (e.g. promotion period expires).
It is not possible to withdraw the amount resulting from the promotion offer (voucher funds, bonus funds) until the participation conditions have been fulfilled. All resulting winnings linked to a promotion offer will remain linked to this until the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have been completely fulfilled, the promotion period has expired or the bonus/voucher funds have been used up. If the participation conditions (e.g. rollover conditions) have not been met by the end of the promotion offer,
bet-at-homereserves the right to cancel funds granted in relation to the promotion offer and all resulting winnings.
5.2 When placing bets, available funds will be used in the following order:
- Linked funds
- Bonus funds
- Voucher funds
6. In case of discrepancies between the general participation conditions for promotion offers in the General Terms and Conditions and the particular participation conditions for a certain promotion offer, the latter conditions take priority. In case of discrepancies between the German version of the (participation) conditions for promotion offers and a version in any other language the German version applies.
Last change on: 19.10.2021 (00:00 CEST)