Your benefits as a bet-at-home Affiliate:
- betting vouchers for customer acquisition
- budget for tipster competitions
- enhanced odds
- co-branded landing pages
- ready-made e-mail templates
- XML feeds: live odds, results
- ACID tracker - customized tracking keywords
- exceptional cookie runtime of 60 days
- affiliates promotions
- affiliates blog
Discover our blog!
bet-at-homeis created via the platform Income Access. This solution for digital and affiliate marketing provides technology with which
bet-at-homecan analyse and optimise the results of all marketing channels in one place. In this process, Income Access acts as a mediator between
bet-at-homeand the affiliate partner. More information can be found online under https://incomeaccess.com/privacy-policy/.
bet-at-homeundertakes to protect the personal data of its affiliate partners. Therefore, we exclusively process your data based on the legal provisions. This Data Protection Directive contains (together with the General Terms and Conditions as well as all other documents which concern this) the basis on which
bet-at-homehandles personal data.
All collected data is only used for the purpose indicated respectively or in order to be able to manage the relationship with
bet-at-home. Data that does not serve that purpose is not collected. Misuse as well as any kind of abuse is therefore ruled out.
1. ContactIf you want further information on data protection or additional information on how your personal data is processed, please contact our data protection officer at
2. Protection of your personal dataWe always strive to protect your personal data. Protection is ensured by the high quality expectations and standards of
bet-at-homeas well as by legal provisions due to which we are obligated to strict data protection. This means that your personal data is only processed within these legal provisions. Processing your data is only allowed in the following cases:
- In order to fulfil a contract we have with you.
- We have a legal obligation.
- If you have agreed to the processing.
- If it is in our legitimate interest.
- If it is of public interest.
- If it is in your vital interest.
It can happen that we process your data out of our legitimate interest due to business or company strategic reasons. However, measures have been taken and considerations made to protect your data and ensure your rights and interests are protected.
If we process your personal data out of our legitimate interest, we will inform you about it and also about our legitimate interest. If you have questions or objections, please contact us. However, in case there are compelling reasons for processing the data, you may not object.
3. We process the following of your personal dataPersonal data that you provide and automatically collected information
Data that was entered in the registration form (e.g. user name, e-mail address, first name, last name, company name if applicable, phone number (if provided), Skype name (if provided), address, town, post code, country, website URL (if provided), preferred language, gender), agreement to receiving network announcements and newsletters, sales data (e.g. turnovers, deductions, taxes, awarded bonuses), commission data, data about ad performance (e.g. clicks, impressions, number of registrations).
Further, date of birth, ID data, withdrawal method, transaction data, your communication with our affiliate department, information you provide when participating in our affiliate surveys, verification information/information for combatting fraud and money-laundering activities.
4. Transfer of personal dataWe share your personal data with:
- companies within the
- authorities and regulators
- credit bureaus
- identity verification agencies
- companies/organisations that combat fraud and solve crimes
- third parties you allow to forward your data
- third parties that are necessary for us to offer our services
- data processors
The protection of your data remains our responsibility when data is processed by data processors. Data processors from outside the EU are only used if
- the European Commission states that the third country has an adequate level of protection or
- the data processing contract is based on standard protection clauses or
- the contractual partner has appropriate binding corporate rules or
- there are an appropriate code of conduct and appropriate certification mechanisms or
- an adequacy decision was made by the European Commission.
- IT consultants
- payment providers
- verification service providers
- telecommunication service providers
- printing companies
- shipping providers
- companies within the
- event organisers
- marketing providers
5. Deletion of dataYour data is only used for purposes stated by us and we ensure adequate security. We generally delete your personal data upon the termination of the contract, however, at the latest after the completion of the legal retention period. Data is stored due to legal obligation. The actual duration of data retention, however, depends on the respective individual case.
6. In the context of the GDPR you can claim the following rights regarding the processing of your dataRight of access: You can request a confirmation from us as to whether and to which extent we process your data.
bet-at-home.com International Ltd. (hereinafter "bet-at-home")
Cornerstone Business Centre, Level 2, Suite 1, Pjazza s -16 ta’ Settembru, MST 1180, Mosta, MALTA
Right to rectification: If we process incomplete or inaccurate personal data, you can request a correction or completion of your data at any time.
Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data if we are processing them unlawfully or the processing interferes disproportionately with your rightful interest for protection. Please be aware that there are reasons which oppose immediate erasure, e.g. the legal obligation to retain data.
Right to restriction of processing:
You can request a restriction of processing your data if
- you contest the accuracy of the data for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you oppose an erasure and instead request a restriction of use,
- we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing, but you still require the data to exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you object to processing the data.
Right to object: If your data is processed in order to take on tasks of public interest or to exercise public authority or if we refer to the necessity of processing the data to maintain our legitimate interest, you can object to the processing of your data if the protection of your data outweighs our legitimate interest. You can also revoke any agreements to
bet-at-homecollecting and saving your personal data at any time as long as there is no opposing contractual or legal obligation.
Right to complain: If you believe that we are violating European data protection law when processing your data, we would ask you to contact us in order to clarify any questions you may have. It is of course also within your right to complain to a regulating authority within the EU.
Verification of identity: In order to protect your rights and privacy, we can, if in doubt, request information to verify your identity.
Fee for claiming of rights: If you use one of the stated rights evidently without reason or very frequently, we can charge an adequate processing fee or refuse to process your request.
Enforcement of the rights: If you want to enforce one of the stated rights, please use our possibilities to contact us.
7. Storage of personal dataAffiliate data is transmitted, stored, and processed electronically. All information you provide to us is saved on the servers of
bet-at-homeand only trained and authorised persons, who are bound to treat personal data confidentially and in accordance with the current date protection regulation, have access to it. The affiliate partner undertakes to keep passwords, which provide them access to certain areas, secret.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We take all possible steps to protect the personal data of the affiliate partner. However, complete security of such data can never be guaranteed. Therefore, all transfer of data by the affiliate partner is at their own risk. After
bet-at-homehas received the data, the company takes technical and organisational measures to ensure that
bet-at-home’s systems are protected against attacks and misuse, and that the user’s personal data is protected against loss, incorrect modification, and unauthorised use by third parties.
8. Use of your personal dataWe process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Establishing and operating your affiliate account; securing the functionality of all services so that they can be used to their full extent, e.g. making withdrawals (fulfillment of contract)
- Providing services (fulfillment of contract)
- Answering your questions via the affiliate support team (fulfillment of contract)
- Fulfilling legal obligations connected to your registration and verification of the accuracy of the personal data you provide including regular verification of this data by due diligence providers (compliance with legal obligations)
- Fulfilling supervisory obligations and responding to enquiries from authorities (compliance with legal obligations)
- Monitoring your affiliate activities in order to create statistics and analyses to measure efficiency (valid interests)
- Performing customer surveys in order to collect opinions and evaluations regarding our services. This is done for customer analysis purposes and the improvement of our services. It is your choice to decline future surveys (valid interest)
- Updates to keep you up-to-date about technical and legal changes (fulfillment of contract)
- Sending network announcements and newsletters to affiliate partners via different channels for the purpose of partner retention, maintaining partner relations und marketing (agreement, valid interests)
- We are obliged to prevent fraud and money laundering and to prevent inappropriate activities while using our services including financing terrorism, or the use of funds earned from activities punishable by law. Should we suspect that such activities are actually taking place, we are obliged to forward this information to the responsible authorities. We exercise these activities via manual and automated checks. (compliance with legal obligations)
- For prevention of fraud, money-laundering, financing of terrorism, we add data that we receive from third parties or through access to sources of third parties to the information you provide. This includes (without exception) information that was published by you or about you on the internet (valid interests, compliance with legal obligations)
- Compliance monitoring of affiliate activities and checking websites regarding statutory violations (compliance with legal obligations)
bet-at-homehas no control over the collection and usage of data in this regard,
bet-at-homecannot take any responsibility for this.
Last change on: 30.03.2021 (00:00 CEST)