Your benefits as a bet-at-home Affiliate:
- betting vouchers for customer acquisition
- budget for tipster competitions
- enhanced odds
- co-branded landing pages
- ready-made e-mail templates
- XML feeds: live odds, results
- ACID tracker - customized tracking keywords
- exceptional cookie runtime of 60 days
- affiliates promotions
- affiliates blog
Discover our blog!
bet-at-home Affiliates offers you as an affiliate a great number of advertising material. In the following section you can find all necessary information regarding advertising material.
How to advertise bet-at-home?
Social media, website or e-mail marketing. There are also further possibilities in agreement with our affiliate team.
Selection of advertising materials
Our Income Access Program is available in DE (German), PL (Polish), EN (English) and many other languages.
Our existing banners are available in 11 standard sizes:
- 120 x 240 px
- 120 x 300 px
- 120 x 600 px
- 125 x 125 px
- 140 x 200 px
- 160 x 600 px
- 250 x 250 px
- 300 x 250 px
- 300 x 500 px
- 468 x 60 px
- 728 x 90 px
How to find advertising material?
Log in to your account and follow these steps to choose advertising material and integrate it into your website.
- Click on Marketing tools > Get your promotional materials.
- Type: Flash banners, GIF banners, Odd banners, Text links
- Language: English, German, Polish,…
- Landing page: Main page, slots, sports betting,…
- You can search for an advertising material ID.
- Choose the correct site ID if you are using more than one.
- Click on update.
- Go to the second tab "Display tracking code".
- Copy the code and paste it into your website.
No suitable advertising material?
We are happy to create individual banners, tracking links, e-mail templates, landing pages, etc. for you. In order to do that, we require the following information from you:
- Advertising material
Track acquired customers
The advertising materials you download and integrate into your website belong to your personal banner farm and include their own unique tracking code. When a user accesses bet-at-home via your website for the first time, this code is read by the cookie and remains on the PC after the customer registered. All further activities of the customer are then assigned to your affiliate account. You will then receive a commission of the losses of the player.
Test tracking link
Simply send an e-mail with the exact URL as well as the location of the banner/links integrated in your website to email@example.com. We will then check your data for technical accuracy.